Based on the purchase price, car insurance cost, and fuel consumption, the most popular five cars of this week are:
Have a look!
1. Toyota Land Cruiser: The Toyota Land Cruiser needs no introduction. The big burly SUV from the Japanese manufacturer is known as one of the toughest things around.
2. Nissan Bluebird: Nissan is again one of the best swelling vehicles with its model Bluebird highly rated for extremely reliable, spacious for passengers and powerful engines for leisure as well as regular purposes. Especially in Kenya, it has won many followers due its special features and comfortability.
3. Volkswagen Polo: Volkswagen Polo is ranked among the most stylish cars which every car lover dreams for and often comes out from luxury magazines leading the top-selling cars of Kenyan Car Market. Despite its compact dimensions, the Polo has advanced safety features, incredible look, and of course, durability.
4. Toyota Hilux: Toyota reclaimed the crown of the best car make with Toyota Hilux as one of the most popular names in Kenyan Vehicle Market in 2017. The model holds high-quality interior and improved towing capabilities and proves to be the ultimate pick for the year 2018.
5. Subaru Forester: Subaru is ranked as the best performer in 2017.
The Forester delivers a spacious interior, excellent fuel economy, impressive safety equipment and most affordable vehicle to own.
Share this infographic – Just copy/Paste the below given html code
alt="Car Ownership Cost, Top 5 Cars in Kenya Infographic – Series 8"
width="1400" height="5340" />