CAR ACCIDENT AFTERMATH CHECKLIST
We have shared a 5 step guide to deal with an event where you have been in an accident. Stay calm, take a deep breath first and then follow these steps:
1. Check yourself and people with you in the car for injuries. If there is anyone injured, call the ambulance immediately.
2. Talk to other driver and exchange personal info along with vehicle make, model and license number.
3. Call the police to the scene and file the accident report. Never miss obtaining a report or report number.
4. Take photos of the damaged vehicle and witness around.
5. Make clear notes of whatever happened and talk to the witnesses. Collect information like phone number, address etc.
Filing a car insurance claim in kenya is never as easy as assumed. You need to follow a proper claim process to get your claim approved. You need to talk to claim adjusters and schedule an appointment for the inspection of the damaged vehicle. Stay up to date on your claim status .
NEXT provides you a comprehensive car coverage for your vehicle. If you want to insure your car for future risks, get car insurance kenya quotes and choose the most affordable plans for an amazing price range.
- 8 Safety Tips To Avoid A Car Accident
- Car Insurance Coverage Calculator Kenya
- 9 Effective Tips For Saving On Car Insurance In Kenya
- Best Car Insurance For Young Drivers in Kenya
- 7 Times When You Shouldn’t File a Car Insurance Claim